You’ve got to give KESington Kross points for confidence. Rather than politely asking for our affection, the new Laface/EPIC signee simply says, “Gimmie Your Luv” on his debut single and first DJBooth feature. Not that his presumption is likely to backfire: fans of fresh, innovative R&B will find little not to love about this joint. Dedicated to a woman who makes him wanna say “oh-whoa-whoa,” the joint finds the singer/songwriter lacing an uncredited beatsmith’s stuttering synth-bass grooves with soulfully smitten verses and a brisk, addictive chorus. Like what you’re hearing? More catchy melodies and eclectic instrumentals await on KES’s Audio Justice LP, available now for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 12/6/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.