After writing songs for renowned recording artists such as Mary J. Blige, Ciara, and Kelly Rowland, R&B singer Keri Hilson got her first big break appearing on Timbaland‘s club hit, The Way I Are, and then Rich Boy’s Good Things. Now, she is ready to establish her own place in the music industry. In the song titled, Headsprung, Hilson collaborates with J.T. to provide a remake of LL Cool J‘s single of the same name. Hoping to give it her own unique style, the Timbaland produced track is sure to gain some attention on the dance charts. Hilson’s debut album, In A Perfect World, is scheduled to be released next year.
Written by firstname.lastname@example.org on 10/18/07
Submit your Rating
Mosely Music/Zone 4/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.