After writing songs for renowned recording artists such as Mary J. Blige, Ciara, and Kelly Rowland, R&B singer Keri Hilson got her first big break appearing on Timbaland‘s club hit, The Way I Are, and then Rich Boy’s Good Things. Now, she is ready to establish her own place in the music industry. In the song titled, Headsprung, Hilson collaborates with J.T. to provide a remake of LL Cool J‘s single of the same name. Hoping to give it her own unique style, the Timbaland produced track is sure to gain some attention on the dance charts. Hilson’s debut album, In A Perfect World, is scheduled to be released next year.
Written by email@example.com on 10/18/07
Submit your Rating
Mosely Music/Zone 4/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)