After writing songs for renowned recording artists such as Mary J. Blige, Ciara, and Kelly Rowland, R&B singer Keri Hilson got her first big break appearing on Timbaland‘s club hit, The Way I Are, and then Rich Boy’s Good Things. Now, she is ready to establish her own place in the music industry. In the song titled, Headsprung, Hilson collaborates with J.T. to provide a remake of LL Cool J‘s single of the same name. Hoping to give it her own unique style, the Timbaland produced track is sure to gain some attention on the dance charts. Hilson’s debut album, In A Perfect World, is scheduled to be released next year.
Written by email@example.com on 10/18/07
Submit your Rating
Mosely Music/Zone 4/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Help ft. Keri Hilson" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.