After writing songs for renowned recording artists such as Mary J. Blige, Ciara, and Kelly Rowland, R&B singer Keri Hilson got her first big break appearing on Timbaland‘s club hit, The Way I Are, and then Rich Boy’s Good Things. Now, she is ready to establish her own place in the music industry. In the song titled, Headsprung, Hilson collaborates with J.T. to provide a remake of LL Cool J‘s single of the same name. Hoping to give it her own unique style, the Timbaland produced track is sure to gain some attention on the dance charts. Hilson’s debut album, In A Perfect World, is scheduled to be released next year.
Written by email@example.com on 10/18/07
Mosely Music/Zone 4/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Help ft. Keri Hilson" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)