I’m not sure if y’all were aware of this fact, but Keri Hilson is extremely attractive. She’s a knockout, a stunner, a dime, a flawless pearl – by all accounts, an absolute paragon of feminine beauty. You’d think that the copious visual evidence would be enough to establish this, but Ms. Hilson clearly feels that the point bears further emphasis; having recently affirmed her gorgeousness on single Pretty Girl Rock, she’s back to remind us with a new remix – and this time, she’s brought a high-profile witness to make it official. Joining the singer over Ne-Yo and Chuck Harmony‘s bubblegum-catchy piano accompaniment is none other than the recent recipient of the Booth’s first ever 5/5-spin album review; Kanye West laces the joint’s middle portion with some hilariously self-important stunting before working his way around to the topic of the headliner’s good looks. I don’t see how Yeezy’s addition could be seen as a minus but, nonetheless, I’ll leave it to readers to decide how this version stacks up against the original. If you’re digging either rendition, you can find more pop-appealing cuts on No Boys Allowed, set to drop Dec. 21.
Written by richard on 11/24/10
Submit your Rating
Mosely Music/Zone 4/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.