Fellas who lack confidence in their masculinity may want to think twice before flipping on the new single from Keri Hilson; Pretty Girls Rock is so infectious that listeners may find themselves singing the “Don’t hate me ‘cause I’m beautiful” chorus under their breath for the rest of the week. Attractive females and guys who (like myself) aren’t ashamed to be caught humming along to a catchy girl-power anthem, however, shouldn’t hesitate to press “play” on the Mosely Music/Zone 4/Interscope singer’s latest offering, which finds her celebrating the prodigious power she holds over the opposite sex. Over the upbeat piano-synth boardwork of Chuck Harmony & Ne-Yo (who recently teamed up on Chrisette Michele‘s I’m a Star), Hilson gives us the full rundown of her feminine wiles, from her “very fly” attitude to her head-turning physical assets. Find yourself rocking right along with the singer who brought us I Like? Then keep it locked – sophomore set No Boys Allowed has yet to receive a solid release date, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 10/5/10
Submit your Rating
Mosely Music/Zone 4/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)