Keri Hilson fans will be happy, and undoubtedly surprised to hear that her debut album, In A Perfect World.., recently got pushed ahead one week to March 24th. This reversal of fortune is due in large part to Lil Wayne-assisted hit Turnin’ Me On, which, as of presstime, is sitting strong at #18 on the Billboard Hot 100. Despite Part 1 of the remix (featuring Busta Rhymes) picking up mixed reviews, this sequel, which boasts brand new verses by all three artists, is sure to please fans of the original. As Miss Keri airs her grievances with a certain female, Weezy and T-Pain team up to turn the singer on with their high styles and fast living, over the original’s uptempo beat by Polow Da Don (who will be stepping into the Booth for an exclusive interview later this month). Expect plenty more energetic hits, as well as some slower jams a la Energy and Alienated on March 24th, when In A Perfect World… finally hits stores.
Written by Burmy on 03/4/09
Submit your Rating
Mosely Music/Zone 4/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.