Being signed to not one, but two heavyweight producers’ labels (Timbaland‘s Mosley Music Group and Polow Da Don‘s Zone 4, Inc.), Keri Hilson has double the star power of most up-and-coming talents. Following her Runaways-produced first single, Energy, the Atlanta songbird has unleashed a new song inside the Booth; at a clubbish nightspot, she is approached by several different men, clearly trying to distinguish between who is Turning Me On and who is turning her off. Half-way through her deliberations, however, guest artist Weezy F Baby arrives and puts his unique watermark on the record over Polow’s catchy production. Turning Me On is a potential single from Keri’s forthcoming debut album, In A Perfect World, which will be available in stores and online November 4.
Written by Burmy on 09/17/08
Submit your Rating
Mosely Music/Zone 4/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)