Being signed to not one, but two heavyweight producers’ labels (Timbaland‘s Mosley Music Group and Polow Da Don‘s Zone 4, Inc.), Keri Hilson has double the star power of most up-and-coming talents. Following her Runaways-produced first single, Energy, the Atlanta songbird has unleashed a new song inside the Booth; at a clubbish nightspot, she is approached by several different men, clearly trying to distinguish between who is Turning Me On and who is turning her off. Half-way through her deliberations, however, guest artist Weezy F Baby arrives and puts his unique watermark on the record over Polow’s catchy production. Turning Me On is a potential single from Keri’s forthcoming debut album, In A Perfect World, which will be available in stores and online November 4.
Written by Burmy on 09/17/08
Submit your Rating
Mosely Music/Zone 4/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.