Being signed to not one, but two heavyweight producers’ labels (Timbaland‘s Mosley Music Group and Polow Da Don‘s Zone 4, Inc.), Keri Hilson has double the star power of most up-and-coming talents. Following her Runaways-produced first single, Energy, the Atlanta songbird has unleashed a new song inside the Booth; at a clubbish nightspot, she is approached by several different men, clearly trying to distinguish between who is Turning Me On and who is turning her off. Half-way through her deliberations, however, guest artist Weezy F Baby arrives and puts his unique watermark on the record over Polow’s catchy production. Turning Me On is a potential single from Keri’s forthcoming debut album, In A Perfect World, which will be available in stores and online November 4.
Written by Burmy on 09/17/08
Mosely Music/Zone 4/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Help ft. Keri Hilson" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)