In order to maintain a successful relationship with your partner, both parties need to put in an equal amount of effort. Unfortunately for singer Keri Hilson it didn’t work out that way; on the Atlanta native’s “official” debut single, Energy, a highly-charged Hilson explains that she has put forth way too much “oomph” and received far too little in return. Regardless, as long as this talented singer sticks with her music, relationship issues should be the last thing on her mind. With quality production assistance from Timbaland, Danja, and The Clutch on her forthcoming debut album, In A Perfect World (set for release on September 23), her career might be the best way to finally see a return on that spent energy.
Listen to More: Keri Hilson
Written by DJ Z on 05/27/08
Submit your Rating
Mosely Music/Zone 4/Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Help ft. Keri Hilson" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.