Not featured on the solo tip since August 2010, when he introduced himself to our pages with the reader-acclaimed, Big K.R.I.T.-assisted Nothing Like Me, Kent Money makes his long-awaited return to the Booth with Wondering Why, the latest single off his forthcoming studio album. Here, Tha Bizness’ lush, jazz-sampled backdrop sets the mood as the Surf Club rhymesayer outlines his proven method for achieving success and financial security. The key ingredients? Focus, integrity, discipline, and zero tolerance for that f*ck sh*t. Dave Money (no relation, as far as I’m aware) lends his refreshing harmonies to the record’s hook. Featuring this breezy single and much more, Kent’s Eyes Wide Shut is scheduled for release sometime in 2013.
Written by richard on 12/6/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)