Not featured on the solo tip since August 2010, when he introduced himself to our pages with the reader-acclaimed, Big K.R.I.T.-assisted Nothing Like Me, Kent Money makes his long-awaited return to the Booth with Wondering Why, the latest single off his forthcoming studio album. Here, Tha Bizness’ lush, jazz-sampled backdrop sets the mood as the Surf Club rhymesayer outlines his proven method for achieving success and financial security. The key ingredients? Focus, integrity, discipline, and zero tolerance for that f*ck sh*t. Dave Money (no relation, as far as I’m aware) lends his refreshing harmonies to the record’s hook. Featuring this breezy single and much more, Kent’s Eyes Wide Shut is scheduled for release sometime in 2013.
Written by richard on 12/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.