Not featured on the solo tip since August 2010, when he introduced himself to our pages with the reader-acclaimed, Big K.R.I.T.-assisted Nothing Like Me, Kent Money makes his long-awaited return to the Booth with Wondering Why, the latest single off his forthcoming studio album. Here, Tha Bizness’ lush, jazz-sampled backdrop sets the mood as the Surf Club rhymesayer outlines his proven method for achieving success and financial security. The key ingredients? Focus, integrity, discipline, and zero tolerance for that f*ck sh*t. Dave Money (no relation, as far as I’m aware) lends his refreshing harmonies to the record’s hook. Featuring this breezy single and much more, Kent’s Eyes Wide Shut is scheduled for release sometime in 2013.
Written by richard on 12/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.