You don’t get as far as Kent M$NEY has by blaming other people for the sh*t that happens to you. On his latest mixtape single, the Inland Empire native and HS87 signee emphasizes that he and he alone is master of his destiny, repeating the mantra, “It’s On Me.” If Kent’s words aren’t enough to convince you he’s dead serious about his hustle, the rapid-fire, no-nonsense flow he showcases over Price, D-Mills and Hazebanga ‘s lush production will undoubtedly drive the point home. Phil Mao‘s official visuals depict the artist engaged in a variety of everyday activities, from grocery shopping with his tightly-knit inner circle to rocking the stage in front of his adoring fanbase. Like what you’re hearing? More bangers are just a few mouse-clicks away. Released this past April, the Eyes Wide Shut tape is available now online.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.