You don’t get as far as Kent M$NEY has by blaming other people for the sh*t that happens to you. On his latest mixtape single, the Inland Empire native and HS87 signee emphasizes that he and he alone is master of his destiny, repeating the mantra, “It’s On Me.” If Kent’s words aren’t enough to convince you he’s dead serious about his hustle, the rapid-fire, no-nonsense flow he showcases over Price, D-Mills and Hazebanga ‘s lush production will undoubtedly drive the point home. Phil Mao‘s official visuals depict the artist engaged in a variety of everyday activities, from grocery shopping with his tightly-knit inner circle to rocking the stage in front of his adoring fanbase. Like what you’re hearing? More bangers are just a few mouse-clicks away. Released this past April, the Eyes Wide Shut tape is available now online.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.