You don’t get as far as Kent M$NEY has by blaming other people for the sh*t that happens to you. On his latest mixtape single, the Inland Empire native and HS87 signee emphasizes that he and he alone is master of his destiny, repeating the mantra, “It’s On Me.” If Kent’s words aren’t enough to convince you he’s dead serious about his hustle, the rapid-fire, no-nonsense flow he showcases over Price, D-Mills and Hazebanga ‘s lush production will undoubtedly drive the point home. Phil Mao‘s official visuals depict the artist engaged in a variety of everyday activities, from grocery shopping with his tightly-knit inner circle to rocking the stage in front of his adoring fanbase. Like what you’re hearing? More bangers are just a few mouse-clicks away. Released this past April, the Eyes Wide Shut tape is available now online.
Written by richard on 10/3/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.