Just a few months ago, I watched Home Alone for the first time ever. Now I’m kind of upset I missed out on it as a kid (My mom thought the violence would scar my young mind.) because, damn, that was a thoroughly dope movie. Those of y’all who weren’t culturally deprived during your childhoods will likely feel a thrill of nostalgia upon hitting play on the latest single from Kent M$NEY, which samples John Williams-penned theme song Somewhere in My Memory. Unlike Macaulay Culkin, though, the Virginia spitter isn’t rolling solo on this cut; in fact, the whole HS87 family is keeping him company. Hit-Boy, B-Mac the Queen, Audio Push, N.No and B. Carr jump on Haze Banga‘s instrumental to deliver high-energy guest bars. The project to which this record will be attached has yet to receive a title or drop date, but we’ll be sure to keep you posted as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 03/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.