On a mission to Get It, Ke’Noe has been on a relentless grind for the last few years, pumping out beats for Southern greats like Turk, Too Short, C-Murder and Lil Flip. At this point, his resume spans work in Atlanta, California, New York and Louisiana—every state that the emcee/producer claims on his Myspace. Ke’Noe’s new collaboration with producers DJ Toomp and Wonder, is an anthemic crowd mover that Ke’Noe uses as a platform to explain his reasons for the grind. The emcee lays down the outline for getting it—money, success and haters—and provides a bass/horn heavy beat and a serious tone, which are more than enough to help listeners understand.
Written by Erica L. on 05/8/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.