On a mission to Get It, Ke’Noe has been on a relentless grind for the last few years, pumping out beats for Southern greats like Turk, Too Short, C-Murder and Lil Flip. At this point, his resume spans work in Atlanta, California, New York and Louisiana—every state that the emcee/producer claims on his Myspace. Ke’Noe’s new collaboration with producers DJ Toomp and Wonder, is an anthemic crowd mover that Ke’Noe uses as a platform to explain his reasons for the grind. The emcee lays down the outline for getting it—money, success and haters—and provides a bass/horn heavy beat and a serious tone, which are more than enough to help listeners understand.
Written by Erica L. on 05/8/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.