On a mission to Get It, Ke’Noe has been on a relentless grind for the last few years, pumping out beats for Southern greats like Turk, Too Short, C-Murder and Lil Flip. At this point, his resume spans work in Atlanta, California, New York and Louisiana—every state that the emcee/producer claims on his Myspace. Ke’Noe’s new collaboration with producers DJ Toomp and Wonder, is an anthemic crowd mover that Ke’Noe uses as a platform to explain his reasons for the grind. The emcee lays down the outline for getting it—money, success and haters—and provides a bass/horn heavy beat and a serious tone, which are more than enough to help listeners understand.
Written by Erica L. on 05/8/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.