On a mission to Get It, Ke’Noe has been on a relentless grind for the last few years, pumping out beats for Southern greats like Turk, Too Short, C-Murder and Lil Flip. At this point, his resume spans work in Atlanta, California, New York and Louisiana—every state that the emcee/producer claims on his Myspace. Ke’Noe’s new collaboration with producers DJ Toomp and Wonder, is an anthemic crowd mover that Ke’Noe uses as a platform to explain his reasons for the grind. The emcee lays down the outline for getting it—money, success and haters—and provides a bass/horn heavy beat and a serious tone, which are more than enough to help listeners understand.
Written by Erica L. on 05/8/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.