On a mission to Get It, Ke’Noe has been on a relentless grind for the last few years, pumping out beats for Southern greats like Turk, Too Short, C-Murder and Lil Flip. At this point, his resume spans work in Atlanta, California, New York and Louisiana—every state that the emcee/producer claims on his Myspace. Ke’Noe’s new collaboration with producers DJ Toomp and Wonder, is an anthemic crowd mover that Ke’Noe uses as a platform to explain his reasons for the grind. The emcee lays down the outline for getting it—money, success and haters—and provides a bass/horn heavy beat and a serious tone, which are more than enough to help listeners understand.
Written by Erica L. on 05/8/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.