I know that Kenna isn’t exactly the first artist that die-hard hip hop heads turn to, but the man still churns out unique, refreshing music like a factory. So, on behalf of everyone here at The DJBooth, give him a chance. I’ll bet my last dollar you’ll want to have Relations with his new effort; relations meaning that you plan to add the record to your digital library and wear out the replay button. Relations does have some hip-hop roots, too. The quirky, synth laden beat, produced by Chad Hugo of The Neptunes, provides Kenna with a canvas for his milky vocal performance, which sets off the song’s foggy, 80’s-esque vibe. Relations is the latest single from Kenna’s upcoming EP, Land 2 Air Chronicles II – Imitation is Suicide.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Goodbye to Love (Remix) ft. Lupe Fiasco" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.