I know that Kenna isn’t exactly the first artist that die-hard hip hop heads turn to, but the man still churns out unique, refreshing music like a factory. So, on behalf of everyone here at The DJBooth, give him a chance. I’ll bet my last dollar you’ll want to have Relations with his new effort; relations meaning that you plan to add the record to your digital library and wear out the replay button. Relations does have some hip-hop roots, too. The quirky, synth laden beat, produced by Chad Hugo of The Neptunes, provides Kenna with a canvas for his milky vocal performance, which sets off the song’s foggy, 80’s-esque vibe. Relations is the latest single from Kenna’s upcoming EP, Land 2 Air Chronicles II – Imitation is Suicide.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Goodbye to Love (Remix) ft. Lupe Fiasco" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.