Last week, attendees to a SXSW party at Empire Auto Space were treated to a sneak preview of the official remix of B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe, a standout cut off Kendrick Lamar‘s critically-acclaimed debut set. Today, the Best of the Booth-winning emcee finally unleashed it upon the rest of the hip-hop populace. Not only does this version of the Sounwave-produced banger features two brand new verses from Lamar, it boasts a middle 16 from none other than Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter. Better than the original? As always, that’s for y’all to decide. Fans can find the album version of Kill My Vibe, along with current single Poetic Justice and many many top-shelf cuts on good kid, m.A.A.d city, available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 03/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.