Last week, attendees to a SXSW party at Empire Auto Space were treated to a sneak preview of the official remix of B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe, a standout cut off Kendrick Lamar‘s critically-acclaimed debut set. Today, the Best of the Booth-winning emcee finally unleashed it upon the rest of the hip-hop populace. Not only does this version of the Sounwave-produced banger features two brand new verses from Lamar, it boasts a middle 16 from none other than Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter. Better than the original? As always, that’s for y’all to decide. Fans can find the album version of Kill My Vibe, along with current single Poetic Justice and many many top-shelf cuts on good kid, m.A.A.d city, available now wherever fine music is sold.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.