Last week, attendees to a SXSW party at Empire Auto Space were treated to a sneak preview of the official remix of B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe, a standout cut off Kendrick Lamar‘s critically-acclaimed debut set. Today, the Best of the Booth-winning emcee finally unleashed it upon the rest of the hip-hop populace. Not only does this version of the Sounwave-produced banger features two brand new verses from Lamar, it boasts a middle 16 from none other than Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter. Better than the original? As always, that’s for y’all to decide. Fans can find the album version of Kill My Vibe, along with current single Poetic Justice and many many top-shelf cuts on good kid, m.A.A.d city, available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 03/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.