Last week, attendees to a SXSW party at Empire Auto Space were treated to a sneak preview of the official remix of B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe, a standout cut off Kendrick Lamar‘s critically-acclaimed debut set. Today, the Best of the Booth-winning emcee finally unleashed it upon the rest of the hip-hop populace. Not only does this version of the Sounwave-produced banger features two brand new verses from Lamar, it boasts a middle 16 from none other than Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter. Better than the original? As always, that’s for y’all to decide. Fans can find the album version of Kill My Vibe, along with current single Poetic Justice and many many top-shelf cuts on good kid, m.A.A.d city, available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 03/18/13
Submit your Rating
Aftermath / Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.