Last week, attendees to a SXSW party at Empire Auto Space were treated to a sneak preview of the official remix of B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe, a standout cut off Kendrick Lamar‘s critically-acclaimed debut set. Today, the Best of the Booth-winning emcee finally unleashed it upon the rest of the hip-hop populace. Not only does this version of the Sounwave-produced banger features two brand new verses from Lamar, it boasts a middle 16 from none other than Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter. Better than the original? As always, that’s for y’all to decide. Fans can find the album version of Kill My Vibe, along with current single Poetic Justice and many many top-shelf cuts on good kid, m.A.A.d city, available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 03/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.