Since April, West Coast fast-riser Kendrick Lamar has been leading up to his highly-anticipated new street album with a series of leaks as eclectic as they were dope. Perhaps the most offbeat release of the bunch, Tammy’s Song (Her Evil) is a dark narrative jam which finds THC blending throbbing bass with 8-bit synths as the freestyle alum tells the story of a female who’s driven into the arms of other women after her man betrays her trust. Fans can expect plenty more dope surprises where this came from on #Section80, scheduled for digital release this Saturday.
Written by richard on 07/1/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.