Since April, West Coast fast-riser Kendrick Lamar has been leading up to his highly-anticipated new street album with a series of leaks as eclectic as they were dope. Perhaps the most offbeat release of the bunch, Tammy’s Song (Her Evil) is a dark narrative jam which finds THC blending throbbing bass with 8-bit synths as the freestyle alum tells the story of a female who’s driven into the arms of other women after her man betrays her trust. Fans can expect plenty more dope surprises where this came from on #Section80, scheduled for digital release this Saturday.
Written by richard on 07/1/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.