Just released via the artist’s Twitter, the latest leak off Kendrick Lamar‘s forthcoming mixtape finds the Californian buzzmaker and freestyle series alum having Sex With Society (figuratively—I think). Over the chilled-out bass-breakbeat production of THC, the XXL Freshman elucidates his life philosophy in the most risqué terms possible. Lamar’s hotly-anticipated #Section80 street album is set to drop “very soon,” according to the artist—keep it locked for all the latest details!
Written by richard on 06/5/11
Submit your Rating
Aftermath / Interscope
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.