Though anyone who heard Kendré spin one of the most ridiculous concepts in rap history into musical gold on the (literally) Chipmunk-sampled Mah Little Dance Song knows the former Girlfriends co-star has mad skills, the question remains as to whether he can hold his own on something a little more grown. Enter Drop Wit It (Earthquake That Thing), a new single which finds the rap buzzmaker voicing his appreciation of a fine female’s physical charms. Backed by Shomari “ShonuFF” Wilson‘s fresh production and featuring the smooth guest vocals of Bobby Brackins, this joint is set to appear on a forthcoming, yet untitled/unscheduled mixtape release—keep it locked for further details on the project!
Written by richard on 08/17/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mah Little Dance Song" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.