Thought Kelow‘s first feature, the tabi Bonney-assisted Hit My Pager, was fly? You ain’t seen nothing yet. On the follow-up single off her forthcoming EP, the Maryland representative graduates an even higher plateau of swagger: in her own words, she’s got that TurboSteeze. In addition to crafting a blistering synth backdrop for the headliner’s stunting, MXXM steps out from behind the mixing boards to deliver the record’s Autotune-enhanced hook. Time to weigh in, readers: are you loving Kelow’s steeze? If so, you won’t want to miss the rest of the dope material she’s got lined up for her Stixxx-n-Stonez EP, scheduled for free digital release on Christmas Eve.
Written by richard on 12/21/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.