Thought Kelow‘s first feature, the tabi Bonney-assisted Hit My Pager, was fly? You ain’t seen nothing yet. On the follow-up single off her forthcoming EP, the Maryland representative graduates an even higher plateau of swagger: in her own words, she’s got that TurboSteeze. In addition to crafting a blistering synth backdrop for the headliner’s stunting, MXXM steps out from behind the mixing boards to deliver the record’s Autotune-enhanced hook. Time to weigh in, readers: are you loving Kelow’s steeze? If so, you won’t want to miss the rest of the dope material she’s got lined up for her Stixxx-n-Stonez EP, scheduled for free digital release on Christmas Eve.
Written by richard on 12/21/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.