Thought Kelow‘s first feature, the tabi Bonney-assisted Hit My Pager, was fly? You ain’t seen nothing yet. On the follow-up single off her forthcoming EP, the Maryland representative graduates an even higher plateau of swagger: in her own words, she’s got that TurboSteeze. In addition to crafting a blistering synth backdrop for the headliner’s stunting, MXXM steps out from behind the mixing boards to deliver the record’s Autotune-enhanced hook. Time to weigh in, readers: are you loving Kelow’s steeze? If so, you won’t want to miss the rest of the dope material she’s got lined up for her Stixxx-n-Stonez EP, scheduled for free digital release on Christmas Eve.
Written by richard on 12/21/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.