Thought Kelow‘s first feature, the tabi Bonney-assisted Hit My Pager, was fly? You ain’t seen nothing yet. On the follow-up single off her forthcoming EP, the Maryland representative graduates an even higher plateau of swagger: in her own words, she’s got that TurboSteeze. In addition to crafting a blistering synth backdrop for the headliner’s stunting, MXXM steps out from behind the mixing boards to deliver the record’s Autotune-enhanced hook. Time to weigh in, readers: are you loving Kelow’s steeze? If so, you won’t want to miss the rest of the dope material she’s got lined up for her Stixxx-n-Stonez EP, scheduled for free digital release on Christmas Eve.
Written by richard on 12/21/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.