Thought Kelow‘s first feature, the tabi Bonney-assisted Hit My Pager, was fly? You ain’t seen nothing yet. On the follow-up single off her forthcoming EP, the Maryland representative graduates an even higher plateau of swagger: in her own words, she’s got that TurboSteeze. In addition to crafting a blistering synth backdrop for the headliner’s stunting, MXXM steps out from behind the mixing boards to deliver the record’s Autotune-enhanced hook. Time to weigh in, readers: are you loving Kelow’s steeze? If so, you won’t want to miss the rest of the dope material she’s got lined up for her Stixxx-n-Stonez EP, scheduled for free digital release on Christmas Eve.
Written by richard on 12/21/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)