Just how effective was Kelly Rowland‘s last single in helping listeners achieve success beyond their wildest dreams? Well, on the Billboard #1 single’s official remix, several heavyweight guests offer their testimonials on how Rowland’s uniquely sensual Motivational program has changed their lives. First to step up to the podium over Jim Jonsin‘s sultry synth-percussion beat, Busta Rhymes reveals that the Destiny’s Child alum’s opened him up to a new career path: “Looking at you baby, you got me inspired to become a… motivational speaker.” On the back, the always-smooth Fabolous fills us in on the mysterious effects Rowland has on his psyche: “When Kelly Row come around, I be quiet… but when she leave, I’m talkin’ again!” And Trey Songz? To be honest, the R&B hitmaker sounds just as soulfully sex-crazed as he does on every other record—nonetheless, his strong falsetto and dizzying vocal runs should leave few unimpressed. Better than the original? I’ll let you decide. Either way, keep it locked for the latest details on Kelly Rowland’s Here I Am LP, set to drop sometime this fall.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like This ft. Eve" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.