Everyone has a particular spot—on their temple, their neck, their back—where a pair of pressed lips are guaranteed to cause butterflies. Kelly Rowland? Let’s just say she likes her Kisses Down Low. On the latest single off her senior solo set (following the Weezy-assisted ICE), an unusually low-key Mike WiLL Made It production sets the mood as the Destiny’s Child alumnus urges her man to put his oral skills to the test. Time to weigh in, Booth readers: does this racy selection have the makings of a hit? Those feeling it should keep their browsers locked for further news and tunes leading up to
Year of the Woman Talk A Good Game‘s as-yet unscheduled arrival later this year.
Written by richard on 01/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like This ft. Eve" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.