Everyone has a particular spot—on their temple, their neck, their back—where a pair of pressed lips are guaranteed to cause butterflies. Kelly Rowland? Let’s just say she likes her Kisses Down Low. On the latest single off her senior solo set (following the Weezy-assisted ICE), an unusually low-key Mike WiLL Made It production sets the mood as the Destiny’s Child alumnus urges her man to put his oral skills to the test. Time to weigh in, Booth readers: does this racy selection have the makings of a hit? Those feeling it should keep their browsers locked for further news and tunes leading up to
Year of the Woman Talk A Good Game‘s as-yet unscheduled arrival later this year.
Written by richard on 01/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like This ft. Eve" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.