Everyone has a particular spot—on their temple, their neck, their back—where a pair of pressed lips are guaranteed to cause butterflies. Kelly Rowland? Let’s just say she likes her Kisses Down Low. On the latest single off her senior solo set (following the Weezy-assisted ICE), an unusually low-key Mike WiLL Made It production sets the mood as the Destiny’s Child alumnus urges her man to put his oral skills to the test. Time to weigh in, Booth readers: does this racy selection have the makings of a hit? Those feeling it should keep their browsers locked for further news and tunes leading up to
Year of the Woman Talk A Good Game‘s as-yet unscheduled arrival later this year.
Written by richard on 01/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like This ft. Eve" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)