Everyone has a particular spot—on their temple, their neck, their back—where a pair of pressed lips are guaranteed to cause butterflies. Kelly Rowland? Let’s just say she likes her Kisses Down Low. On the latest single off her senior solo set (following the Weezy-assisted ICE), an unusually low-key Mike WiLL Made It production sets the mood as the Destiny’s Child alumnus urges her man to put his oral skills to the test. Time to weigh in, Booth readers: does this racy selection have the makings of a hit? Those feeling it should keep their browsers locked for further news and tunes leading up to
Year of the Woman Talk A Good Game‘s as-yet unscheduled arrival later this year.
Written by richard on 01/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like This ft. Eve" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.