Kelly Rowland has been hard at work the past four years escaping the shadow of her former group’s lead singer. While Beyonce has gotten all the headlines, Kelly has done her own thing. While her 2003 solo debut, Simply Deep, didn’t sell many units, it allowed fans the opportunity to recognize individual talent. Now on her follow-up, Ms. Kelly, the Georgia native is comfortable in her own shoes. On the track Work, featuring an appearance by Fat Joe, Kelly offers up a danceable number produced by Scott Storch that should have people following her suggestion to work it. Although it might not be strong enough to win at radio, it’ll go in the iPod for a run at the gym.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like This ft. Eve" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!