Despite not receiving a Golden Globe nomination or a nod to perform live at the Academy Awards, Kelly Rowland isn’t a bit jealous of Beyonce. Ms. Kelly (also the name of her up-coming Sophomore album) is at the top of her game musically on her latest single, Like This, featuring Aftermath (and afterthought) rapper, Eve. Over a Polow Da Don produced beat, Kelly takes on the task of informing her fellow ladies how to handle their men. The message, although unclear to gentlemen listeners, should resonate well with both her female audience and all over the radio.
Written by DJ Z on 02/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Work ft. Fat Joe" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.