Despite not receiving a Golden Globe nomination or a nod to perform live at the Academy Awards, Kelly Rowland isn’t a bit jealous of Beyonce. Ms. Kelly (also the name of her up-coming Sophomore album) is at the top of her game musically on her latest single, Like This, featuring Aftermath (and afterthought) rapper, Eve. Over a Polow Da Don produced beat, Kelly takes on the task of informing her fellow ladies how to handle their men. The message, although unclear to gentlemen listeners, should resonate well with both her female audience and all over the radio.
Written by DJ Z on 02/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Work ft. Fat Joe" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.