Despite not receiving a Golden Globe nomination or a nod to perform live at the Academy Awards, Kelly Rowland isn’t a bit jealous of Beyonce. Ms. Kelly (also the name of her up-coming Sophomore album) is at the top of her game musically on her latest single, Like This, featuring Aftermath (and afterthought) rapper, Eve. Over a Polow Da Don produced beat, Kelly takes on the task of informing her fellow ladies how to handle their men. The message, although unclear to gentlemen listeners, should resonate well with both her female audience and all over the radio.
Written by DJ Z on 02/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Work ft. Fat Joe" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.