Despite not receiving a Golden Globe nomination or a nod to perform live at the Academy Awards, Kelly Rowland isn’t a bit jealous of Beyonce. Ms. Kelly (also the name of her up-coming Sophomore album) is at the top of her game musically on her latest single, Like This, featuring Aftermath (and afterthought) rapper, Eve. Over a Polow Da Don produced beat, Kelly takes on the task of informing her fellow ladies how to handle their men. The message, although unclear to gentlemen listeners, should resonate well with both her female audience and all over the radio.
Written by DJ Z on 02/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Work ft. Fat Joe" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.