Despite not receiving a Golden Globe nomination or a nod to perform live at the Academy Awards, Kelly Rowland isn’t a bit jealous of Beyonce. Ms. Kelly (also the name of her up-coming Sophomore album) is at the top of her game musically on her latest single, Like This, featuring Aftermath (and afterthought) rapper, Eve. Over a Polow Da Don produced beat, Kelly takes on the task of informing her fellow ladies how to handle their men. The message, although unclear to gentlemen listeners, should resonate well with both her female audience and all over the radio.
Written by DJ Z on 02/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Work ft. Fat Joe" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.