I am an expert on Dirty Laundry. No not that kind; I mean literal dirty laundry. I haven’t done a wash in about two weeks, and most of my clothes are on the floor as opposed to the hamper or the closet. If you’re interested in the other kind of Dirty Laundry, I refer you to Kelly Rowland’s latest single. The former Destiny’s Child songstress gets brutally honest over a dark, piano-driven beat by The-Dream (who also penned the record). Sharing your troubles with the world can’t be easy, but Kelly shows no fear, turning in a powerful, passionate vocal performance. Dirty Laundry will appear on Rowland’s forthcoming album, Talk a Good Game, due out June 18.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like This ft. Eve" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.