Whereas many up-and-coming artists dream of fame and fortune, Booth newcomer Kel Spencer has just a few down-to-earth Aspirations. In fact, they pretty much boil down to one: if he can be the man that fulfills a certain girl’s every need, then the rest is gravy. Niyi handles production, serving up a blissfully mellow synth instrumental to back the artist’s lightly-Autotuned vocals. Complete with some of the most creative bridge lyrics I’ve ever heard (I kid because I love), this refreshing cut and much more can be found on Spencer’s The Appetizer street album, coming in September.
Written by richard on 08/4/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.