Whereas many up-and-coming artists dream of fame and fortune, Booth newcomer Kel Spencer has just a few down-to-earth Aspirations. In fact, they pretty much boil down to one: if he can be the man that fulfills a certain girl’s every need, then the rest is gravy. Niyi handles production, serving up a blissfully mellow synth instrumental to back the artist’s lightly-Autotuned vocals. Complete with some of the most creative bridge lyrics I’ve ever heard (I kid because I love), this refreshing cut and much more can be found on Spencer’s The Appetizer street album, coming in September.
Written by richard on 08/4/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)