Whereas many up-and-coming artists dream of fame and fortune, Booth newcomer Kel Spencer has just a few down-to-earth Aspirations. In fact, they pretty much boil down to one: if he can be the man that fulfills a certain girl’s every need, then the rest is gravy. Niyi handles production, serving up a blissfully mellow synth instrumental to back the artist’s lightly-Autotuned vocals. Complete with some of the most creative bridge lyrics I’ve ever heard (I kid because I love), this refreshing cut and much more can be found on Spencer’s The Appetizer street album, coming in September.
Written by richard on 08/4/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.