Whereas many up-and-coming artists dream of fame and fortune, Booth newcomer Kel Spencer has just a few down-to-earth Aspirations. In fact, they pretty much boil down to one: if he can be the man that fulfills a certain girl’s every need, then the rest is gravy. Niyi handles production, serving up a blissfully mellow synth instrumental to back the artist’s lightly-Autotuned vocals. Complete with some of the most creative bridge lyrics I’ve ever heard (I kid because I love), this refreshing cut and much more can be found on Spencer’s The Appetizer street album, coming in September.
Written by richard on 08/4/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.