More than two years after making her last Booth appearance with the Kevin McCall-assisted You Got Me, R&B songstress and actress Keke Palmer returns to bring us new promo cut Ride This Beat. Bangladesh mans the boards on this cut, crafting a tuneful, uptempo keyboard-led groove to accompany his signee as she entices a man onto the dancefloor. B.o.B lends his elastic flow to the middle verse. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned. This joint isn’t currently attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Keke’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep It Movin ft. Big Meech" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.