More than two years after making her last Booth appearance with the Kevin McCall-assisted You Got Me, R&B songstress and actress Keke Palmer returns to bring us new promo cut Ride This Beat. Bangladesh mans the boards on this cut, crafting a tuneful, uptempo keyboard-led groove to accompany his signee as she entices a man onto the dancefloor. B.o.B lends his elastic flow to the middle verse. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned. This joint isn’t currently attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Keke’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep It Movin ft. Big Meech" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.