Whether it was a brutally awkward conversation with your parents or a class in school, everyone remembers when and where they learned about the birds and the bees. Booth newcomer Keithian apparently never got the speech, so instead of the birds and the bees, he uses the metaphor of Butterflies. The New Orleans crooner, along with co-producer KOH, set the mood with a hazy, steamy mix of synths and electric guitar. Atop the dense yet airy production, Keithian hammers home the bedroom-ready vibe with a sultry, passionate vocal performance. If this record did indeed give you Butterflies, then you will want to take a listen to Keithan’s Bayou Boy EP, due out in May.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/30/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)