Whether it was a brutally awkward conversation with your parents or a class in school, everyone remembers when and where they learned about the birds and the bees. Booth newcomer Keithian apparently never got the speech, so instead of the birds and the bees, he uses the metaphor of Butterflies. The New Orleans crooner, along with co-producer KOH, set the mood with a hazy, steamy mix of synths and electric guitar. Atop the dense yet airy production, Keithian hammers home the bedroom-ready vibe with a sultry, passionate vocal performance. If this record did indeed give you Butterflies, then you will want to take a listen to Keithan’s Bayou Boy EP, due out in May.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/30/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.