Whether it was a brutally awkward conversation with your parents or a class in school, everyone remembers when and where they learned about the birds and the bees. Booth newcomer Keithian apparently never got the speech, so instead of the birds and the bees, he uses the metaphor of Butterflies. The New Orleans crooner, along with co-producer KOH, set the mood with a hazy, steamy mix of synths and electric guitar. Atop the dense yet airy production, Keithian hammers home the bedroom-ready vibe with a sultry, passionate vocal performance. If this record did indeed give you Butterflies, then you will want to take a listen to Keithan’s Bayou Boy EP, due out in May.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/30/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.