Whether it was a brutally awkward conversation with your parents or a class in school, everyone remembers when and where they learned about the birds and the bees. Booth newcomer Keithian apparently never got the speech, so instead of the birds and the bees, he uses the metaphor of Butterflies. The New Orleans crooner, along with co-producer KOH, set the mood with a hazy, steamy mix of synths and electric guitar. Atop the dense yet airy production, Keithian hammers home the bedroom-ready vibe with a sultry, passionate vocal performance. If this record did indeed give you Butterflies, then you will want to take a listen to Keithan’s Bayou Boy EP, due out in May.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/30/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)