We love having y’all comment and share your constructive criticisms on each and every feature, but on KeithCharles Spacebar‘s new jam we expect only good things in the comment section. There simply Ain’t Nothing negative to be said about this near-flawless effort. Not only does KCS rock the mic, but he wows with his work behind-the-boards too. The ATL native cooks up a crisp, R&B-informed beat with a distinct late 80’s/early 90’s vibe, thanks to a sample of Lil Mo’s Superwoman (if my ears don’t deceive me). His charismatic, engaging flow—complemented nicely by KONA’s supporting vocals—is just as impressive as his production. Ain’t Nothing can be found on KeithCharles’s newly-released HOWTO[COUNT] EP, which is available for free download here.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/1/13
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.