We love having y’all comment and share your constructive criticisms on each and every feature, but on KeithCharles Spacebar‘s new jam we expect only good things in the comment section. There simply Ain’t Nothing negative to be said about this near-flawless effort. Not only does KCS rock the mic, but he wows with his work behind-the-boards too. The ATL native cooks up a crisp, R&B-informed beat with a distinct late 80’s/early 90’s vibe, thanks to a sample of Lil Mo’s Superwoman (if my ears don’t deceive me). His charismatic, engaging flow—complemented nicely by KONA’s supporting vocals—is just as impressive as his production. Ain’t Nothing can be found on KeithCharles’s newly-released HOWTO[COUNT] EP, which is available for free download here.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.