We love having y’all comment and share your constructive criticisms on each and every feature, but on KeithCharles Spacebar‘s new jam we expect only good things in the comment section. There simply Ain’t Nothing negative to be said about this near-flawless effort. Not only does KCS rock the mic, but he wows with his work behind-the-boards too. The ATL native cooks up a crisp, R&B-informed beat with a distinct late 80’s/early 90’s vibe, thanks to a sample of Lil Mo’s Superwoman (if my ears don’t deceive me). His charismatic, engaging flow—complemented nicely by KONA’s supporting vocals—is just as impressive as his production. Ain’t Nothing can be found on KeithCharles’s newly-released HOWTO[COUNT] EP, which is available for free download here.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/1/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.