We love having y’all comment and share your constructive criticisms on each and every feature, but on KeithCharles Spacebar‘s new jam we expect only good things in the comment section. There simply Ain’t Nothing negative to be said about this near-flawless effort. Not only does KCS rock the mic, but he wows with his work behind-the-boards too. The ATL native cooks up a crisp, R&B-informed beat with a distinct late 80’s/early 90’s vibe, thanks to a sample of Lil Mo’s Superwoman (if my ears don’t deceive me). His charismatic, engaging flow—complemented nicely by KONA’s supporting vocals—is just as impressive as his production. Ain’t Nothing can be found on KeithCharles’s newly-released HOWTO[COUNT] EP, which is available for free download here.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/1/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.