We love having y’all comment and share your constructive criticisms on each and every feature, but on KeithCharles Spacebar‘s new jam we expect only good things in the comment section. There simply Ain’t Nothing negative to be said about this near-flawless effort. Not only does KCS rock the mic, but he wows with his work behind-the-boards too. The ATL native cooks up a crisp, R&B-informed beat with a distinct late 80’s/early 90’s vibe, thanks to a sample of Lil Mo’s Superwoman (if my ears don’t deceive me). His charismatic, engaging flow—complemented nicely by KONA’s supporting vocals—is just as impressive as his production. Ain’t Nothing can be found on KeithCharles’s newly-released HOWTO[COUNT] EP, which is available for free download here.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.