Singer/songwriter Keith Sweat has re-emerged on the music scene with the first single off his upcoming album, Just Me. Last heard from in 2002, on the unsuccessful Rebirth, Sweat kept himself busy as the radio host of his own syndicated talk show. Looking for a career rebound, however, the R&B veteran has executive produced his new project and is joined by former producer, Teddy Riley, for various tracks on the album. Suga Suga Suga, which features the singing accompaniment of Paisley Bettis, details the efforts of a man who is looking to taste his women’s suga three times over. Just Me, Sweat’s 16th album release, will be available on March 18th courtesy of Rhino Entertainment/WEA.
Written by DJ Z on 02/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Stop ft. Keith Sweat" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.