Singer/songwriter Keith Sweat has re-emerged on the music scene with the first single off his upcoming album, Just Me. Last heard from in 2002, on the unsuccessful Rebirth, Sweat kept himself busy as the radio host of his own syndicated talk show. Looking for a career rebound, however, the R&B veteran has executive produced his new project and is joined by former producer, Teddy Riley, for various tracks on the album. Suga Suga Suga, which features the singing accompaniment of Paisley Bettis, details the efforts of a man who is looking to taste his women’s suga three times over. Just Me, Sweat’s 16th album release, will be available on March 18th courtesy of Rhino Entertainment/WEA.
Written by DJ Z on 02/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Stop ft. Keith Sweat" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.