Singer/songwriter Keith Sweat has re-emerged on the music scene with the first single off his upcoming album, Just Me. Last heard from in 2002, on the unsuccessful Rebirth, Sweat kept himself busy as the radio host of his own syndicated talk show. Looking for a career rebound, however, the R&B veteran has executive produced his new project and is joined by former producer, Teddy Riley, for various tracks on the album. Suga Suga Suga, which features the singing accompaniment of Paisley Bettis, details the efforts of a man who is looking to taste his women’s suga three times over. Just Me, Sweat’s 16th album release, will be available on March 18th courtesy of Rhino Entertainment/WEA.
Written by DJ Z on 02/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Stop ft. Keith Sweat" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)