Singer/songwriter Keith Sweat has re-emerged on the music scene with the first single off his upcoming album, Just Me. Last heard from in 2002, on the unsuccessful Rebirth, Sweat kept himself busy as the radio host of his own syndicated talk show. Looking for a career rebound, however, the R&B veteran has executive produced his new project and is joined by former producer, Teddy Riley, for various tracks on the album. Suga Suga Suga, which features the singing accompaniment of Paisley Bettis, details the efforts of a man who is looking to taste his women’s suga three times over. Just Me, Sweat’s 16th album release, will be available on March 18th courtesy of Rhino Entertainment/WEA.
Listen to More: Keith Sweat
Written by DJ Z on 02/10/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Stop ft. Keith Sweat" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)