Weebles wobble, but they don’t fall down! This advertising jingle for PlaySkool toys has been turned into a wicked rhyme by Keith Murray. Weeble Wobble is the second single off his upcoming release, Rammurrfoebia. (Is that another toy brand?) This playful hook would be rather endearing, but Murray’s Weebles wobble because they’re “Kinda high, kinda drunk,” so don’t play this one for the kiddies! But grownups should definitely check out this tuneful single. Extra points for coining the phrase, “We Weeble wobblin’ in the club!”
Written by Beeb on 06/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nobody Do It Better ft. Tyrese" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)