Weebles wobble, but they don’t fall down! This advertising jingle for PlaySkool toys has been turned into a wicked rhyme by Keith Murray. Weeble Wobble is the second single off his upcoming release, Rammurrfoebia. (Is that another toy brand?) This playful hook would be rather endearing, but Murray’s Weebles wobble because they’re “Kinda high, kinda drunk,” so don’t play this one for the kiddies! But grownups should definitely check out this tuneful single. Extra points for coining the phrase, “We Weeble wobblin’ in the club!”
Written by Beeb on 06/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nobody Do It Better ft. Tyrese" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.