Weebles wobble, but they don’t fall down! This advertising jingle for PlaySkool toys has been turned into a wicked rhyme by Keith Murray. Weeble Wobble is the second single off his upcoming release, Rammurrfoebia. (Is that another toy brand?) This playful hook would be rather endearing, but Murray’s Weebles wobble because they’re “Kinda high, kinda drunk,” so don’t play this one for the kiddies! But grownups should definitely check out this tuneful single. Extra points for coining the phrase, “We Weeble wobblin’ in the club!”
Listen to More: Keith Murray
Written by Beeb on 06/8/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nobody Do It Better ft. Tyrese" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.