Weebles wobble, but they don’t fall down! This advertising jingle for PlaySkool toys has been turned into a wicked rhyme by Keith Murray. Weeble Wobble is the second single off his upcoming release, Rammurrfoebia. (Is that another toy brand?) This playful hook would be rather endearing, but Murray’s Weebles wobble because they’re “Kinda high, kinda drunk,” so don’t play this one for the kiddies! But grownups should definitely check out this tuneful single. Extra points for coining the phrase, “We Weeble wobblin’ in the club!”
Listen to More: Keith Murray
Written by Beeb on 06/8/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nobody Do It Better ft. Tyrese" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.