Best known for his work with hip-hop supergroup, Def Squad, Keith Murray makes his return after a lengthy three year hiatus on our pages. It’s Keith (Remix) marks the first solo feature from Murray since ‘90s Don’t Hate Me Cause I’m Beautiful, but it’s evident KM hasn’t lost his edge just yet. From shouting out producer JP Beats on the first verse to solidifying his footprints in verse two comparing himself to a prehistoric beast and paying homage to his fallen comrades on his third verse, Keith delivers a diverse dialogue deserving of respect. Rapper/singer Latana lends his assistance for a reggae tuned hook, exposing his ability to drop a street friendly hit. You can find It’s Keith (Remix) along with features from Jadakiss, Lil Flip, La The Darkman and more on the latest project from The Academy, Terminal 3 Presents: Brimstone.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nobody Do It Better ft. Tyrese" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.