A native of Philadelphia, but currently a student at Washington D.C.‘s Howard University, newcomer Keip.H has been surrounded most of his life by some of the Northeast’s best emcees. Having recorded countless freestyles to sharpen his game, Keip is finally ready to take over the industry. On his first single, he puts together three uber-creative, simile-laced verses that warn others if they “Don’t Like Me Now,” they’ll really won’t once his career takes off. Adding a most unusual sound is Team Green (of Grindworks, LLC), who have exercised their right to use a xylophone in their production. Though the combination is odd and Don’t Like Me Now won’t have an easy road to regional club hit, it will certainly have listeners talking.
Listen to More: Keip.H
Written by Burmy on 08/7/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.