A native of Philadelphia, but currently a student at Washington D.C.‘s Howard University, newcomer Keip.H has been surrounded most of his life by some of the Northeast’s best emcees. Having recorded countless freestyles to sharpen his game, Keip is finally ready to take over the industry. On his first single, he puts together three uber-creative, simile-laced verses that warn others if they “Don’t Like Me Now,” they’ll really won’t once his career takes off. Adding a most unusual sound is Team Green (of Grindworks, LLC), who have exercised their right to use a xylophone in their production. Though the combination is odd and Don’t Like Me Now won’t have an easy road to regional club hit, it will certainly have listeners talking.
Listen to More: Keip.H
Written by Burmy on 08/7/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.