After her touching Booth debut in February, Oakland singer Kehlani is back with another meaningful message of showing her love. On FWU, you can tell why she’s become her man’s ride or die chick. They both come from less than wealthy families so they are both hungry to succeed, and most of all, they are loyal to each other. Best believe that since they’ve grinded together, they’ll eat together. Producer Swagg R’celious alternates between a Jazz lounge beat and a college marching band cheer to match the idea of sticking together through the smooth and rough times. On top of that, her smooth voice runs through your hair like the wind on a nice day in a convertible. There is no word on where FWU will live, but we’ll still f*ck with her on her next quality release.
Written by Bryan H on 04/24/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)