After her touching Booth debut in February, Oakland singer Kehlani is back with another meaningful message of showing her love. On FWU, you can tell why she’s become her man’s ride or die chick. They both come from less than wealthy families so they are both hungry to succeed, and most of all, they are loyal to each other. Best believe that since they’ve grinded together, they’ll eat together. Producer Swagg R’celious alternates between a Jazz lounge beat and a college marching band cheer to match the idea of sticking together through the smooth and rough times. On top of that, her smooth voice runs through your hair like the wind on a nice day in a convertible. There is no word on where FWU will live, but we’ll still f*ck with her on her next quality release.
Written by Bryan H on 04/24/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.