The words “versatility” and “swagger” are often interchangeable in hip-hop, and nobody knows this better than production duo/rap group, Kyle ‘Keelay’ Pierce and Tim ‘Zaire’ Lewis, who showcase their ‘versatile swagger’ on the bouncy, futuristic new record, Addicts For Real. On this dual single off the duo’s forthcoming album, Ridin’ High, listeners are invited to tag along on a smoke-filled journey into nirvana. Due to hit shelves on February 21, 2009, Keelay & Zaire’s Ridin’ High might be the duo’s opportunity to break out of their underground status; until then, Addicts For Real will have to be the gateway drug that gets listeners hooked.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/11/08
Myx Music Label
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Saturday ft. Torae & Tiffany Page" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.