The words “versatility” and “swagger” are often interchangeable in hip-hop, and nobody knows this better than production duo/rap group, Kyle ‘Keelay’ Pierce and Tim ‘Zaire’ Lewis, who showcase their ‘versatile swagger’ on the bouncy, futuristic new record, Addicts For Real. On this dual single off the duo’s forthcoming album, Ridin’ High, listeners are invited to tag along on a smoke-filled journey into nirvana. Due to hit shelves on February 21, 2009, Keelay & Zaire’s Ridin’ High might be the duo’s opportunity to break out of their underground status; until then, Addicts For Real will have to be the gateway drug that gets listeners hooked.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/11/08
Submit your Rating
Myx Music Label
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Saturday ft. Torae & Tiffany Page" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.