The words “versatility” and “swagger” are often interchangeable in hip-hop, and nobody knows this better than production duo/rap group, Kyle ‘Keelay’ Pierce and Tim ‘Zaire’ Lewis, who showcase their ‘versatile swagger’ on the bouncy, futuristic new record, Addicts For Real. On this dual single off the duo’s forthcoming album, Ridin’ High, listeners are invited to tag along on a smoke-filled journey into nirvana. Due to hit shelves on February 21, 2009, Keelay & Zaire’s Ridin’ High might be the duo’s opportunity to break out of their underground status; until then, Addicts For Real will have to be the gateway drug that gets listeners hooked.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/11/08
Myx Music Label
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Saturday ft. Torae & Tiffany Page" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.