The words “versatility” and “swagger” are often interchangeable in hip-hop, and nobody knows this better than production duo/rap group, Kyle ‘Keelay’ Pierce and Tim ‘Zaire’ Lewis, who showcase their ‘versatile swagger’ on the bouncy, futuristic new record, Addicts For Real. On this dual single off the duo’s forthcoming album, Ridin’ High, listeners are invited to tag along on a smoke-filled journey into nirvana. Due to hit shelves on February 21, 2009, Keelay & Zaire’s Ridin’ High might be the duo’s opportunity to break out of their underground status; until then, Addicts For Real will have to be the gateway drug that gets listeners hooked.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/11/08
Submit your Rating
Myx Music Label
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Saturday ft. Torae & Tiffany Page" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)