The words “versatility” and “swagger” are often interchangeable in hip-hop, and nobody knows this better than production duo/rap group, Kyle ‘Keelay’ Pierce and Tim ‘Zaire’ Lewis, who showcase their ‘versatile swagger’ on the bouncy, futuristic new record, Addicts For Real. On this dual single off the duo’s forthcoming album, Ridin’ High, listeners are invited to tag along on a smoke-filled journey into nirvana. Due to hit shelves on February 21, 2009, Keelay & Zaire’s Ridin’ High might be the duo’s opportunity to break out of their underground status; until then, Addicts For Real will have to be the gateway drug that gets listeners hooked.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/11/08
Submit your Rating
Myx Music Label
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Saturday ft. Torae & Tiffany Page" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.