Some girls like to get all dressed up, donning makeup, fake jewelry and short skirts in order to get some attention from kechPhrase and his crew. Little do they know, kech, Rilgood, and Afrikan Boy prefer their ladies All Natural. Kech handles production duties on his latest effort, cooking up an 8 bit-sounding beat featuring a blown-out synth placed atop a colorful aural foundation. He also anchors the track with the second verse and provides the hook. Assisting on the guest tip, Rilgood lends his deep flow to the opening verse and Nigerian emcee Afrikan Boy brings some international spice to the record’s back end. The album All Natural appears on, Green Card, does not drop until August, but there’s plenty to keep you occupied in the meantime on kech’s The Kechstrumentals: Eclectic Oceans beat tape, released via The DJBooth in January.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.