The Midwest hip-hop scene is made up of many emcees that deliver passionate and personal music. Indianapolis emcee Keb0 is another name you can place on the list of those who are afflicted and turn to hip-hop to release the stress of life. On Downfall the emcee raps about road tripping to see a new crush that turns into a love story with some desperate undertones. Is this love or is it co-dependency? Tokyo Cigar produces the cut by contributing to the ambiance of the song with piano keys, adding to the soft sincerity of the track, ending with a restructuring of Keb0’s rapping style, which keeps things moving. However, does it keep you engaged or make you want to move along to the next track? If so, Downfall is part of keb0’s upcoming project, Failed Exorcism EP, a follow-up to his recently released Before The Exorcism album.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.