Those who remember E-40’s spring 2006 hit, Tell Me When To Go, might remember Keak da Sneak on the second verse. For those who forgot, not to worry, he brings back his unique style in the new solo single, N Fronta Yo Momma House. Although he follows the hyphy tradition of scatterbrained lyrics, his own raspy-voice makes him stand out among the crowd. While the production sounds more G-funk than hyphy (a la Dre & Snoop’s Nuthin’ But A G Thang), the combination should give this single massive popularity all over the West Coast (and a little airplay nationwide as well?).
Written by Burmy on 09/26/07
Submit your Rating
All N Da Doe/E1 Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dip, Drop, Stop, Dip ft. Keak Da Sneak" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.