Those who remember E-40’s spring 2006 hit, Tell Me When To Go, might remember Keak da Sneak on the second verse. For those who forgot, not to worry, he brings back his unique style in the new solo single, N Fronta Yo Momma House. Although he follows the hyphy tradition of scatterbrained lyrics, his own raspy-voice makes him stand out among the crowd. While the production sounds more G-funk than hyphy (a la Dre & Snoop’s Nuthin’ But A G Thang), the combination should give this single massive popularity all over the West Coast (and a little airplay nationwide as well?).
Written by Burmy on 09/26/07
Submit your Rating
All N Da Doe/E1 Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dip, Drop, Stop, Dip ft. Keak Da Sneak" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.