Those who remember E-40’s spring 2006 hit, Tell Me When To Go, might remember Keak da Sneak on the second verse. For those who forgot, not to worry, he brings back his unique style in the new solo single, N Fronta Yo Momma House. Although he follows the hyphy tradition of scatterbrained lyrics, his own raspy-voice makes him stand out among the crowd. While the production sounds more G-funk than hyphy (a la Dre & Snoop’s Nuthin’ But A G Thang), the combination should give this single massive popularity all over the West Coast (and a little airplay nationwide as well?).
Written by Burmy on 09/26/07
Submit your Rating
All N Da Doe/E1 Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dip, Drop, Stop, Dip ft. Keak Da Sneak" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.