Those who remember E-40’s spring 2006 hit, Tell Me When To Go, might remember Keak da Sneak on the second verse. For those who forgot, not to worry, he brings back his unique style in the new solo single, N Fronta Yo Momma House. Although he follows the hyphy tradition of scatterbrained lyrics, his own raspy-voice makes him stand out among the crowd. While the production sounds more G-funk than hyphy (a la Dre & Snoop’s Nuthin’ But A G Thang), the combination should give this single massive popularity all over the West Coast (and a little airplay nationwide as well?).
Written by Burmy on 09/26/07
Submit your Rating
All N Da Doe/E1 Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dip, Drop, Stop, Dip ft. Keak Da Sneak" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)