After getting verses from Prodigy and The Alchemist on the remix to That Go, underground Oakland veteran Keak Da Sneak has moved closer to home for his newest buzz single. Together with fellow Bay Area veterans E-40 and Clyde Carson, Keak gives the blow-by-blow account of what goes down in the Bay’s streets—after all, that’s All I Know. Providing the soundtrack for this regional team-up is 40 Water‘s son Droop-E, who gives the beat a Hyphy twist, and Sam Bostic, who adds funkiness with his signature electric guitar. Keak Da Sneak’s 17th solo album (the first on mid-major Koch), Deified, is currently scheduled to drop on June 10.
Written by Burmy on 05/4/08
Submit your Rating
All N Da Doe/E1 Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"N Fronta Yo Momma House" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.