After getting verses from Prodigy and The Alchemist on the remix to That Go, underground Oakland veteran Keak Da Sneak has moved closer to home for his newest buzz single. Together with fellow Bay Area veterans E-40 and Clyde Carson, Keak gives the blow-by-blow account of what goes down in the Bay’s streets—after all, that’s All I Know. Providing the soundtrack for this regional team-up is 40 Water‘s son Droop-E, who gives the beat a Hyphy twist, and Sam Bostic, who adds funkiness with his signature electric guitar. Keak Da Sneak’s 17th solo album (the first on mid-major Koch), Deified, is currently scheduled to drop on June 10.
Written by Burmy on 05/4/08
Submit your Rating
All N Da Doe/E1 Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"N Fronta Yo Momma House" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.