Back in February, we got our first taste of Kaytranada‘s innovative production style via EP single All We Do. A collaboration with singer/songwriter JMSN, the record earned rave reviews from our regulars. On his second feature, the HW&W beatmaker sets out to prove that he can create a captivating cut with no vocals At All. OK, that’s not entirely accurate—a sliced-and-diced vocal sample does provide the central melody behind this mesmerizing, dancefloor-ready instrumental—but there’s no question that Kay’s ingenuity behind the boards is the cut’s driving force. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on the producer’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/6/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)