Karim “Kay” Diane may be only 18 years old, but he’s already got support that any singer would envy; recently, he’s gotten praise from the likes of Stevie Wonder and rap vet Sickamore. On his ‘08 debut, Incredible, Karim admits that he’s fallen hard for a girl that he describes simply as “incredible.” Everything about her fascinates him and he wants to spend as much time with her as possible. He hasn’t lost his head entirely to this young woman, though - in real life, he’s set to enter the prestigious University of Chicago this fall. Karim’s rich vocals have found a radio-friendly residence on the liquid strumming of jBoy Productions’ mid-tempo track. Though his debut disc doesn’t yet have a set release date, the singer plans to forge ahead and make Incredible live up to its name.
Written by Carly on 07/22/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.