Karim “Kay” Diane may be only 18 years old, but he’s already got support that any singer would envy; recently, he’s gotten praise from the likes of Stevie Wonder and rap vet Sickamore. On his ‘08 debut, Incredible, Karim admits that he’s fallen hard for a girl that he describes simply as “incredible.” Everything about her fascinates him and he wants to spend as much time with her as possible. He hasn’t lost his head entirely to this young woman, though - in real life, he’s set to enter the prestigious University of Chicago this fall. Karim’s rich vocals have found a radio-friendly residence on the liquid strumming of jBoy Productions’ mid-tempo track. Though his debut disc doesn’t yet have a set release date, the singer plans to forge ahead and make Incredible live up to its name.
Written by Carly on 07/22/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.