Karim “Kay” Diane may be only 18 years old, but he’s already got support that any singer would envy; recently, he’s gotten praise from the likes of Stevie Wonder and rap vet Sickamore. On his ‘08 debut, Incredible, Karim admits that he’s fallen hard for a girl that he describes simply as “incredible.” Everything about her fascinates him and he wants to spend as much time with her as possible. He hasn’t lost his head entirely to this young woman, though - in real life, he’s set to enter the prestigious University of Chicago this fall. Karim’s rich vocals have found a radio-friendly residence on the liquid strumming of jBoy Productions’ mid-tempo track. Though his debut disc doesn’t yet have a set release date, the singer plans to forge ahead and make Incredible live up to its name.
Written by Carly on 07/22/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.