Karim “Kay” Diane may be only 18 years old, but he’s already got support that any singer would envy; recently, he’s gotten praise from the likes of Stevie Wonder and rap vet Sickamore. On his ‘08 debut, Incredible, Karim admits that he’s fallen hard for a girl that he describes simply as “incredible.” Everything about her fascinates him and he wants to spend as much time with her as possible. He hasn’t lost his head entirely to this young woman, though - in real life, he’s set to enter the prestigious University of Chicago this fall. Karim’s rich vocals have found a radio-friendly residence on the liquid strumming of jBoy Productions’ mid-tempo track. Though his debut disc doesn’t yet have a set release date, the singer plans to forge ahead and make Incredible live up to its name.
Listen to More: Karim Diane Written by Carly
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.