Oftentimes, it’s hard to judge how sh*tty a relationship is from the inside. Your affection for your significant other blinds you to the fact that you’re miserable until one day—hopefully—you have an epiphany and say to yourself, “I could do Better.” The first Booth feature from Kavalier, a beat duo made up of Sean Kongery and Jake Klavey, this freshly-minted EP single finds guest vocalist Elias grappling with that very realization. Over the headliners’ production, an upbeat electro-pop groove driven by a bouncy four-on-the-floor rhythm section, the artist looks back on the endless hoops he jumped through for the girl in question, and happily informs her that, “The love’s all gone.” Feeling it? Then watch our pages for more fresh singles leading up to the unscheduled release of Kavalier’s debut project, the Keep It Kavalier EP.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.