Oftentimes, it’s hard to judge how sh*tty a relationship is from the inside. Your affection for your significant other blinds you to the fact that you’re miserable until one day—hopefully—you have an epiphany and say to yourself, “I could do Better.” The first Booth feature from Kavalier, a beat duo made up of Sean Kongery and Jake Klavey, this freshly-minted EP single finds guest vocalist Elias grappling with that very realization. Over the headliners’ production, an upbeat electro-pop groove driven by a bouncy four-on-the-floor rhythm section, the artist looks back on the endless hoops he jumped through for the girl in question, and happily informs her that, “The love’s all gone.” Feeling it? Then watch our pages for more fresh singles leading up to the unscheduled release of Kavalier’s debut project, the Keep It Kavalier EP.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.