Oftentimes, it’s hard to judge how sh*tty a relationship is from the inside. Your affection for your significant other blinds you to the fact that you’re miserable until one day—hopefully—you have an epiphany and say to yourself, “I could do Better.” The first Booth feature from Kavalier, a beat duo made up of Sean Kongery and Jake Klavey, this freshly-minted EP single finds guest vocalist Elias grappling with that very realization. Over the headliners’ production, an upbeat electro-pop groove driven by a bouncy four-on-the-floor rhythm section, the artist looks back on the endless hoops he jumped through for the girl in question, and happily informs her that, “The love’s all gone.” Feeling it? Then watch our pages for more fresh singles leading up to the unscheduled release of Kavalier’s debut project, the Keep It Kavalier EP.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.