Released back in July Kat DeLuna‘s most recent single found the singer announcing her intent to :”Drop It Low, pop it up, pop it up, turn around..” However, just as a tree falling in the forest requires someone in the vicinity to hear it in order to make a sound (or does it?), a successful booty-drop requires someone to observe the action. Thus, for the official remix, We the Best emcee Ace Hood takes the spectator’s seat, joining DeLuna over Eightysix‘s club-ready synth boardwork. Fans can find the original version of this record and much more on Kat Deluna’s VivaLP, set to drop in the first quarter of 2012 via eOne.
Written by richard on 09/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dale Duro" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.