On her first and to date only DJBooth feature, Kat Dahlia made clear that she’s not into guys who put up a Gangsta façade. So, what kind of men is she attracted to? Apparently, her turn-ons include flame-retardant fabrics and massive hoses (Not that kind—well, maybe that kind too.), as her latest single finds her getting hot and heavy on the club dancefloor with a Fireman. Backed by Syntematik‘s body-moving synth-percussion boardwork, the singer delivers verses liberally laced with sizzling double-entendres. Has Kat Dahlia succeeded in making you sweat with her latest effort? Then watch our pages for more fresh song releases leading up to the late-summer/early-fall release of debut set My Garden via Sylvia Rhone‘s Vested in Culture label and Epic Records.
Written by richard on 05/21/13
Vested in Culture/Epic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.