On her first and to date only DJBooth feature, Kat Dahlia made clear that she’s not into guys who put up a Gangsta façade. So, what kind of men is she attracted to? Apparently, her turn-ons include flame-retardant fabrics and massive hoses (Not that kind—well, maybe that kind too.), as her latest single finds her getting hot and heavy on the club dancefloor with a Fireman. Backed by Syntematik‘s body-moving synth-percussion boardwork, the singer delivers verses liberally laced with sizzling double-entendres. Has Kat Dahlia succeeded in making you sweat with her latest effort? Then watch our pages for more fresh song releases leading up to the late-summer/early-fall release of debut set My Garden via Sylvia Rhone‘s Vested in Culture label and Epic Records.
Written by richard on 05/21/13
Submit your Rating
Vested in Culture/Epic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.