On her first and to date only DJBooth feature, Kat Dahlia made clear that she’s not into guys who put up a Gangsta façade. So, what kind of men is she attracted to? Apparently, her turn-ons include flame-retardant fabrics and massive hoses (Not that kind—well, maybe that kind too.), as her latest single finds her getting hot and heavy on the club dancefloor with a Fireman. Backed by Syntematik‘s body-moving synth-percussion boardwork, the singer delivers verses liberally laced with sizzling double-entendres. Has Kat Dahlia succeeded in making you sweat with her latest effort? Then watch our pages for more fresh song releases leading up to the late-summer/early-fall release of debut set My Garden via Sylvia Rhone‘s Vested in Culture label and Epic Records.
Written by richard on 05/21/13
Submit your Rating
Vested in Culture/Epic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)