On her first and to date only DJBooth feature, Kat Dahlia made clear that she’s not into guys who put up a Gangsta façade. So, what kind of men is she attracted to? Apparently, her turn-ons include flame-retardant fabrics and massive hoses (Not that kind—well, maybe that kind too.), as her latest single finds her getting hot and heavy on the club dancefloor with a Fireman. Backed by Syntematik‘s body-moving synth-percussion boardwork, the singer delivers verses liberally laced with sizzling double-entendres. Has Kat Dahlia succeeded in making you sweat with her latest effort? Then watch our pages for more fresh song releases leading up to the late-summer/early-fall release of debut set My Garden via Sylvia Rhone‘s Vested in Culture label and Epic Records.
Written by richard on 05/21/13
Submit your Rating
Vested in Culture/Epic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.